Grunge Shoot

My mate, Jordan, and I were sitting in class one Thursday and we suddenly decided to have a bit of fun in the photography studio and smash out some cool shots. I needed a ID photo to send to my university for next year, so I was like, "Why the hell not?" and it sort of escalated into a grungy/angsty photoshoot of rad proportions.

After a couple of quick headshots that I could choose from for my ID photo, we decided to play with lighting and my outfit and gels and such. It got a little crazy and I'm in love with some of the shots, so I wanted to share them here. Here are some of my favourites - it was hard to narrow them down to just these one. I am in loooooove with them. The gels and different backdrops made for some interesting combinations that created an atmosphere of fun and angst. Since I cut my hair to a pixie cut, I sort of stopped dressing in my usual grunge and opted for a more clean cut style. But this day I decided to just have some fun with my previous style and I'm so glad I did. The overall effect of everything was just so awesome. Thanks Jordan for your amazing work on this shoot!

















Kelz x

Unknown

Kelz Leece is a beauty and style blogger from New Zealand, with a love of quirky ideas and vintage fashion. Styled By was launched in mid 2015 and involved style tips and tricks, make-up looks, random rambles and all sorts of fashion madness.

3 comments:

  1. These are really awesome photos Kelly :) Nice modeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cool photos! The font on your entries is a little hard to read - just a thought.

    ReplyDelete