Makeup by Kelz - Autumn Tones Tutorial

New tutorial is here!

I love the colours I used with this look. The warm gold and green tones, with the deep lip colour just remind me of autumn leaves and I love it so much. This is a pretty simple, easy to do look, and features one of my favourite Mac shades ever - Swimming. 





I started off with my usual face/brow routine before I started filming. Products used;

EYES-ELF Eye Primer (Pearl)-NYX Jumbo Eyshadow Pencil (Gold)-LA Girl Nudes Palette (Gold Eyeshadow)-W7 In The Mood Palette (Venice, Shrimp, Katie)-Mac Eyeshadow (Swimming)-LA Colors Liquid Liner (Silver)-Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara


FACE-Australis AConTour (Shade 4)-Fifth Avenue Blush (Berry Parfait)


LIPS-Models Prefer (Stay Out Late)



Give it a cheeky watch:


I hope you like it as much as I do! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially given the  fact that I haven't made a makeup tutorial since I was like, fourteen. And you can imagine how cringe those were. 

Let me know what you think, and stick around for more posts soon!

Much love,





Unknown

Kelz Leece is a beauty and style blogger from New Zealand, with a love of quirky ideas and vintage fashion. Styled By was launched in mid 2015 and involved style tips and tricks, make-up looks, random rambles and all sorts of fashion madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment