Kelz is back! - The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hola amigos!

Styled By is back for 2016 and it's looking like this is going to be an epic year. I've got so much planned, I can't wait to get started. The blog has been revamped to celebrate the fact that I've finally, after a lot of failed attempts and struggles, figured out where I want to take this and I'm so excited to make it all happen. All of my other social media is now within your reach if you fancy seeing what else I get up to, and I've launched my new Beauty Facebook page! So click on any of the Facebook buttons on the blog and chuck us a sneaky like. The blog is looking so badass, I'm so stoked. Like, can we freak out over this awesome new logo?!


To kick things off, I thought I'd start with the "Beauty Blogger" tag that I stumbled across online, to share a bit about myself. I love answering questions so I had a lot of fun!

Here we go;

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's pretty crazy, to be honest. It's curly, but not nice little ringlets. More like psychotic super messy curls/waves that stick up in weird directions.
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Mousy Brown 
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I do my own cut and colour.
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Twice a week, and it's a mission because it's so thick D:
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
My style mostly varies between preppy, vintage, and grunge.
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I used to always get acrylic nails done at a sallon all the time, but my wallet hated me for it so my nails are basically naked all the time now. 
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
When I can be bothered and I have the patience to let it dry.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I just change my toenail polish when it's so chipped that it looks ridiculous. I'm super lazy about my toenails XD
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It really depends on the occasion. My daily makeup takes about 20 minutes tops, but that can like, quadruple, if I'm going out or something.
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Faaaaace. 
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Collect. Holy crap, I am a collector.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Barely ever, I'm a lazy sod. I wear them for special occasions, but I find them super fiddly.
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
I have two different "full" faces of makeup. My every day makeup consists of foundation, concealer, powder, a quick sweep of bronzer and blush, I'll just fill in my brows with a powder, and chuck on some mascara. My super full face of makeup (for when I'm doing something special) involves full cream contour, setting powders, shaping my brows with gel and powder, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
When I'm just lazing around home, I won't wear makeup unless I'm filming something.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
HAHAHAHAHA nope. Never. Have you ever seen my face?
16. How many high end products do you have?
Not a lot. I'm a student, dude. I do have a couple of high end products though, such as a couple of Mac/YSL eyeshadows and the like. Only when I've been given them as gifts.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Let's not go down this path…
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I usually just run around like an idiot in the morning trying to figure out what to wear, but I do often stay up late because I start thinking of outfits and I get super excited about them. 
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Every couple of months, but I general use the living daylights out of one for ages before moving onto another.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I go to bed around 10ish each night, usually fall asleep before 11. If I have classes that day, I get up at 6, otherwise it's around 8.30/9ish.
21. How often & when do you workout?
Like, every second day if I'm good.
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.
23. How tall are you?
5'5"
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Unless you count the various swear words I know how to say in other languages….
25. How many pets do you have?
One super cute old ass tabby cat named Jerry.
26. How often are you on Blogger?
Recently, I've been online every single day, trying to redesign the site and drafting posts so I can get back into the swing of posting.
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Sure do!
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
This is what Pinterest is for.
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
A thesaurus. I'm not kidding you :P
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Canon 1200D
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Pffffft, cleaning…
32. What is your favourite colour?
Blue
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Urrrrrm, I don't really read magazines. I live online. I'm a typical Gen Y gal.
34. Do you swear?
I'm an audio technician. Swearing is what we do best.
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Planning blog posts and things along that general line.


Hope you enjoyed it and please stick around for the exciting stuff to come!


Unknown

Kelz Leece is a beauty and style blogger from New Zealand, with a love of quirky ideas and vintage fashion. Styled By was launched in mid 2015 and involved style tips and tricks, make-up looks, random rambles and all sorts of fashion madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment