Makeup by Kelz - 60's Inspired Colour Madness

Hey beautiful people!

I'm back with another wee tutorial for you all! I've been having heaps of fun with makeup recently and buying new products so there will be more headed your way.

In the mean time, I'd like to present you with this quirky little number I put together;


The wings and colours were very sixties to me, but with a modern, fun twist on how to put the whole concept together. I love it so much, I wore the look out into town that night when I went in to do some recording for my upcoming music video (?!?!?!).




I love how ridiculously insane this look is. It brings me so much joy.

Products used:

EYES
Elf Eye Primer (Pearl)
W7 In The Mood (Venice, Wink, Katie)
BYS White Kohl Eyeliner
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

FACE
Revlon Setting Powder
Fifth Avenue Blush (Berry Parfait)

LIPS
Oxx Lipstick (Hot Pink) - Kmart Brand WHADDUP YO!
BYS Lip Crayon (Orange)
Hot Pink and Orange Eyeshadows from my drugstore 120 palette.

Check it out now!


Hope you love this as much as I do, and stick around to see more fun coming your way. Remember to jump onto my other social media if you like what you see.

Much love,




Unknown

Kelz Leece is a beauty and style blogger from New Zealand, with a love of quirky ideas and vintage fashion. Styled By was launched in mid 2015 and involved style tips and tricks, make-up looks, random rambles and all sorts of fashion madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment